Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ten things I want to do in my Life

Ten Things I Plan to do in my Life

1. Become a pediatrician or lawyer
2. Become the first brown Obama of Canada
3.To make a difference in someone’s life
4.To get married before I am 25
5. To meet Bill Gates
6.To find a cure for cancer
7. Save an underprivileged town
8.To direct a bollywood movie
9.To write a book about my life
10.To become an ALL STAR field hockey player in India (that’s where the competition is)

From my list of things I would like to accomplish in my lifetime, my favourite goal is to become the first brown Obama of Canada. Now if you don’t know who President Obama is, then where have you been? Seriously, he has probably been on every magazine cover and has been spotted on every newspaper in the world. He has been mentioned in every household, and even little kids know who he is. Even though he probably has the most stressful job of the world, he does a extremely good job of it. He is helping make a difference in people’s lives everyday. And the money he makes, is also a plus. Why would you not want to be like him?

1 comment: